Me and Eddie Cameron made another Unity game. There's gameplay in it. It's actually surprisingly fun, despite my best efforts to sabotage it.
The setup, kinda like Spy Party: there's an island with lots of NPCs. As Lucas Debes (17th century Danish priest) who's trying to escape the Faroe Islands in a rocketship, you have to blend in and pretend to be an NPC... or maybe you're the bailiff trying to kill him and/or sacrifice all the NPCs to Satan.
- A competitive asymmetrical multiplayer FPS for 2 players.
- Windows or OSX. 800x500 resolution minimum.
- Only LAN support for now, sorry.
- Two different but both amazing ending cutscenes.
- Limitless strategies and infinite levels of strategic yomi, the deepest & most strategic strategy game ever made with strategies
- Windows build (11 mb)
- Mac build (16 mb)
Unzip somewhere and play.
NOTE: only LAN support for now, sorry.
Eddie Cameron: code + design, http://www.grapefruitgames.com
Robert Yang, art + design, http://www.radiator.debacle.us
Screenshots and "how to play" / strats / tips, after the jump...
WASD to move, Space to jump, Mouse to look.
> DEBES: Charge a rocket to 100%, then make your escape. Alive.
"R" to place both rocket sites, then "R" to drop bibles.
Use bibles to get islanders to fuel your rocketship / pull them out of the satanic altar.
"Mouse1" to blend-in with islanders. (Your "light" turns on, slower move speed)
When the Bailiff touches you, he'll drop waypoints (red blocks) you can follow so you can still maintain your cover. You'll match his speed during this time.
> BAILIFF: Shoot Debes OR collect 50 islanders for the ritual sacrifice.
Touch islanders to put them in a trance and lead them back to the altar.
More islanders in the altar = faster move speed.
"Mouse1" to shoot your musket. It'll scare away any nearby islanders.
- Debes, don't panic or you're dead. Always put your rocket sites far away from each other.
- Bailiff, always try to get to higher ground but be careful where you point your flashlight as it might tip-off Debes where you are.
- direct IP connection interface
- more polish!
- more graphics! wow!
- web player deployment
- balance changes
- help pop-ups
- better controls