- MONDAY: I fly-in and arrive in San Francisco.
- TUESDAY: Level Design In a Day track. I'll be on-duty in the panel all day, then I'm presenting my talk at the very end of the track at 5 PM.
- WEDNESDAY: I'll be spending much of my time at #LostLevels, and then hanging out at the annual Wild Rumpus party. This is pretty much the only time at GDC where I dance; everywhere else, the music is undanceable or the nerds refuse to dance.
- THURSDAY: I'll probably visit Alcatraz; there's an Ai Weiwei exhibition currently going on. I'm also looking forward to the Adventure Design minitalks later that night.
- FRIDAY: I'll go to a talk or two maybe? Also might flee Moscone and just take a nice walk around Land's End / Sutro Baths. I guess I'll see what I feel like.
Saturday, February 28, 2015
GDC 2015 dance card
Hello. Here's some of my GDC plans. See you blog readers at some of them! Don't be afraid to say hey.